€ 81,50 tax incl.
Material: outside 100% polyamide, water-repellent and dirt repellent.
Lining and padding: 100% polyester.
Colours: several colours.
Sizes: XS (3-5 years), S (6-8 years), M (9-11 years), L (12-15 years), XL , XXL
Check the table below for the right size
Warning: Last items in stock!
Adapted winter coat for in a wheelchair or buggy.
Total length sleeve and shoulder
The winter coat is easy to put on. There is a partible zipper on the front. The back has a big cut out at the bottom, and you can open the top with Velcro. Because of this, you can put on the coat in two parts, which makes putting on this coat quite comfortable for children with stiff/spastic arms.
Furthermore, this coat comes with more handy details:
- The hood is fully removable, in case it gets in the way of the head rest.
- At the top of the zipper there is an extra piece of material to prevent any skin getting stuck in the zipper.
- You can close the hood properly with push buttons to protect against wind and rain.
- There are wind catchers in the sleeves.
- The coat closes via a zipper and push buttons at the front.
- The sleeves are widely put in.
- At the front there are two pockets that can be closed with push buttons.
- The material is water and dirt repellent.